Kaluza Analysis Software Installation Instructions
Installation Procedure for Kaluza Analysis
- Once you click the link, the Kaluza Analysis Setup.exe file will download to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open the file.
- The Kaluza Analysis Installer dialog box appears. As demonstrated in the dialog box, the application is dependent upon successful installation of three other prerequisites. If any of the three prerequisites have not already been installed on your computer, a red X will appear next to the name of each product that needs to be installed. Install each pending prerequisite, one at a time, by selecting the Install link, and then following all prompts and accepting all default settings for each pending installation. When a product has been successfully installed, a green check will display next to the product name.
- When all three prerequisites have been installed the Kaluza Setup dialog box appears. Read the license agreement and select the check box signifying that you accept the terms of the license agreement. Select the Install Kaluza Analysis button located in the lower right corner of the dialog box. NOTE: The Install Kaluza Analysis button will not be enabled until all three products have been installed.
- The Kaluza Analysis Setup wizard appears:
- In the Custom Setup dialogue, you can decide whether to install User Management and Audit Trail feature or not.
- If the User Management and Audit Trail feature is installed in step 6, you must provide the system administrator information and backup the administrator credential file.
- Once the installation process is complete, select Finish. The Kaluza Analysis icon (red) should now be located on your desktop. Double click the icon to launch the software.
Installing the User Management and Audit Trail feature in step 6 will cause the login window to appear when starting Kaluza.
For details on using Kaluza Analysis, refer to the Kaluza Analysis Software Instructions for Use by selecting the link located in the upper right corner of the application.